Need some finger foods or appetizers to keep your guests fed? Well, we’ve compiled a few of our favourite easy-to-make dishes!
These sliders are a fantastic and tasty way to fill your guests up. They can even pick and choose what goes in them.
- Preheat oven to 375 F or 180 C. Brush bottom of 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish with half of melted butter. Line dish with bottoms of rolls.
- Onto rolls in dish, layer Cheddar, pickle slices, tomatoes, and then ham. Replace tops of rolls. Cover dish with foil; bake 20 minutes.
- Combine dried onions and poppy seeds. Uncover dish. Brush tops of rolls with remaining butter. Sprinkle with dried-onion mixture. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown on top.
Make a tasty snack with only three main ingredients! These pretzel bites are prime for dipping.
- Bring a small pot filled with 5 cups water to a boil. Add baking soda.
- Roll cherry-size pieces of pizza dough (about 1/2 oz. each) into balls. Drop balls into boiling water. Cook one minute or until slightly puffed. With slotted spoon, remove balls and place on paper towels; transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet spaced 1/2″ apart.
- Brush dough with egg; sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake at 450 F or 230 C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with green onions and grainy mustard.
With only a few ingredients, these shortbread cookies are super quick and easy to make. You’ll have delicious melt-in-your-mouth cookies in no time!
- Preheat oven to 325 F or 160 C. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in flour. Press dough into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan. Poke with a fork.
- Bake until light brown, 30-35 minutes. Cut into squares while warm. Cool completely on a wire rack. If desired, dust with confectioners’ sugar.
This amazing chocolate cake can be made all in one bowl, saving you some clean-up time!
- Preheat oven to 350 F or 180 C. Grease a 13×9-inch baking pan. In a large bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients. Stir in eggs, oil, and buttermilk. Add water; stir until combined.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Frost cake.
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting: In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup softened butter until creamy. Beat in 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, 1/4 cup baking cocoa, 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, and 3-4 tablespoons 2% milk to achieve desired consistency.
A delightfully simple recipe and one everyone will enjoy! You can also add any of your favourite toppings for a little bit extra.
- Unroll dough into a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan; flatten dough to a 13×9-inch rectangle and build up edges slightly.
- Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with basil, garlic, and cheeses.
- Bake at 425 F or 220 C until crisp, 11-14 minutes. Cut into squares; serve warm.
And there you have it! We hope this helps you serve up some delicious party food for your guests.