For ages 11+ we will cover the following in our 4 week class:
- The basic crochet stitches and techniques
- Changing colour, joining, and edging
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Tips and hints on starting and finishing a project
- Creating your very own instagram bag
Learn how to crochet in this weekly 1 hr class. You will learn the stitches and techniques to create your very own instagram bag
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €45 and includes:
- All tuition
- Any patterns and instructions
- Tea and coffee and refreshments
- 10% discount to shop on www.thecraftcabin.ie or in-store
Please bring along some Ricorumi cotton yarn and a 3.25mm and 4mm hook. You can buy these in The Craft Cabin and use your 10% off voucher.
Dates & Times:
Starts Friday 29th September | 4 Weeks
5pm – 6pm
Note: If you are left-handed please leave a comment when checking out or contact us in advance of the class.
If the student has any medical conditions, allergies or food intolerances please let us know when booking.
Please note that our workroom is upstairs and therefore, unfortunately, not accessible to those who cannot manage stairs.