Free Crochet Patterns to Inspire You!
Our Crochet for Beginners course has just finished and we are so proud of all the crafters. In just 6 weeks, from having no crochet knowledge to begin with, they created such beautiful pieces! So, we thought you may like to join in with our happy hookers (!) and we have trawled the net to see what free patterns are out there for you to try.
- Plant Hanger: Our first offering is from redheart.com. It’s quick and easy to make and displays your plant so beautifully.
- Candy Pop Blanket and Cushion Cover: This fun and funky matching set from Stylecraft will liven up any living space.
- Minion Christmas Sock: Minions! Who doesn’t love them? This sock pattern from loopsan.com is inspired by our favourite black and yellow creatures and is a great idea for a Christmas decoration.
- Blooming Berry Mittens: Baby wear is always popular for crochet lovers, and here we found a really cute pair of mittens at myhobbyiscrochet.com. There is also a pattern for the matching hat and booties via this link if you want to make the complete set!
- Frozen Olaf Hat: Do you want to build a snowman? Well, you can make an Olaf hat at least with this pattern from hopefulhoney.com. This winter warmer will delight any fan of Disney’s film Frozen!
- Lily Pond Blanket: And finally, if you want a bit more of a challenge, Stylecraft have 8 patterns and makeup instructions to create this stunning blanket.
If you want any advice or guidance on tools and materials required, don’t be afraid to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook, or call us on 049 27424. Come and have a look at the range of yarns and hooks in the shop, Aileen and Mary are always on hand to help, and don’t forget to show us what you have made too!