This in-person class will cover the following:
- The basic crochet stitches and techniques
- Changing colour, joining, and edging
- How to read a pattern
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Tips and hints on starting and finishing a project
- Creating your very own granny square blanket
Learn how to crochet in this weekly 1 hr class. You will learn the stitches and techniques to create your very own granny square blanket and finish it in 6 weeks.
Note: If you are left-handed please leave a comment when checking out or contact us in advance of the class.
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €65 and includes:
- All tuition
- Any patterns and instructions
- Tea and coffee and refreshments
- 10% discount to shop on www.thecraftcabin.ie or in-store
Please bring along some double knit yarn and a 4mm hook. Any double-knit yarn will work. Your tutor will advise you on week one regarding yarn and colours for your blanket.
Dates & Times:
Starting Wednesday 27th September | 6 Weeks
10.30am – 11.30pm OR 6.30pm – 7.30pm
If you have any medical conditions, allergies or food intolerances please let us know when booking.
Please note that our workroom is upstairs and therefore, unfortunately, not accessible to those who cannot manage stairs.