If you are familiar with the basic crochet stitches – doubles, treble’s and chains – why not come along to our improver’s workshop to take on a wonderful project for yourself or your home! We’ll start with a quick refresher and work towards helping you complete something lovely.
Morning and evening courses available!
Four Projects to choose from:
- Farmyard Skittles – 6 animals and a wrecking ball
- Two-Tone Bag – lined and ready for shopping
- Long cardigan – great for the autumn evenings
- Advanced Blanket – four new granny square blocks to learn and master
COST AND INCLUSIONS:
This course is €40 for 4 weeks and it includes:
- All tuition from an experienced tutor
- All patterns and instructions
- 10% discount on stock bought
Please check with our staff what materials you may need for the project.
Our 4-week course is available on mornings and afternoons, our start dates are as follows:
- Tuesday 20th September 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Tuesday 20th September 8.15pm – 9.15pm
- Tuesday 11th October 11.45am – 12.45pm
- Tuesday 11th October 8.15pm – 9.15pm
Booking and further info:
Please pop into the shop, call us on 00 353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students on the course get a 10% discount voucher on yarns/supplies bought in the Craft Cabin. A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking and full payment must be paid in advance.