These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, www.thecraftcabin.ie.
These Terms will be applied fully and effectively to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. The Site is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Site.
We reserve the right to update or modify our terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to review our terms and conditions whenever you use this website.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data and other material is owned or licensed property of The Craft Cabin or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of The Craft Cabin and protected by E.U. and international copyright laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, The Craft Cabin and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
The Site and the Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on this website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, creative derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the contents or the Site.
UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED CONDUCT
This website may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of this agreement. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to The Craft Cabin that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement. Specifically, but without limitation, you may not:
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- use the Site to transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or harasses or advocates harassment of another person or promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by The Craft Cabin or generally publicly available browsers;
- make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store, or use any Content, product listings, descriptions, prices, or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by this Agreement;
- misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, network, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access, (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site, (iii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures, (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing, or crashing, (v) forging any header or part of the header information in any email or posting, or (vi) impersonating the Craft Cabin website or impersonating another user;
- falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of any material included on or uploaded to the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site, or
- commit any other act that is otherwise inappropriate for the Site, in The Craft Cabins sole judgment.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to The Craft Cabin the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgement or completion of any Transaction.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. You remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available.
Variation of Terms
The Craft Cabin is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Craft Cabin reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted to the Site. Your continued use of the Site will indicate your acceptance of the current Agreement
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant The Craft Cabin a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. The Craft Cabin reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
The Craft Cabin welcomes your reviews and comments to the Site as long as the user content submitted by you complies with this Agreement.
You agree that any user content: will be accurate; will not violate or facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; will not violate any right of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity rights; will not cause injury to any person or entity; and will not contain, or provide links to, obscene, profane, or threatening language, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of spam, or any material that could be considered harmful, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, or degrading. You are solely responsible for the user content you submit, and The Craft Cabin assumes no liability for any user content submitted by you. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor user content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any user content; and/or (iii) disclose any user content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party.
Content is also provided by third party visitors to the Site. Please note that Site visitors may post content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. The Craft Cabin neither endorses nor is responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statements made by third parties. The Craft Cabin will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information or materials. The opinions expressed by third parties reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions and may not reflect the opinions of The Craft Cabin.
The Craft Cabin strives to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on the Site; however, The Craft Cabin cannot and does not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTIES’ WEBSITES
The Site may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties, including social sites and product manufacturers’ sites. The Craft Cabin is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website. Before enabling any sharing functions of the Site to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, The Craft Cabin strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website. The links and interactive functionality for third-party sites on the Site do not constitute an endorsement by The Craft Cabin of such third-party sites. Other sites may link to the Site with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Site. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
The Craft Cabin cannot and does not represent or warrant that the Site or its server will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access (including third-party hackers or denial of service attacks), or otherwise meet your requirements.
These Terms & Conditions, including policies and information linked from or incorporated herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and The Craft Cabin with respect to the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements, and proposals with respect to the Site. No provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be waived except pursuant to a writing executed by the party against whom the waiver is sought. No failure to exercise, partial exercise of, or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms & Conditions shall operate as a waiver or estoppel of any right, remedy, or condition. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired. You may not assign, transfer, or sublicense any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions without our express prior written consent. We will not be responsible for failure to fulfil any obligation due to causes beyond our control.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Craft Cabin from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
The Craft Cabin is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The Craft Cabin and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
If you have any concerns about The Craft Cabin or your use of the Site, please contact us with a detailed description, and we will try to resolve it.
Effective Date: May 2018