Learn to make a beautiful retro apron with a wide waistband and a handy decorative front panel for taking things out of the oven or wiping your hands.
The class will cover the following:
- The basics of working with fabric and complementing colours
- How to layout a pattern, tack and cut
- How to assemble – use of various stitches
- Finishing touches and embellishments
Costs & Inclusions:
This course is €55 and it includes:
- All tuition
- Use of our sewing machines
- Some basic sewing materials
Students should bring their own sewing kit (scissors, tape measure, pins etc), and fabric as follows:
- 1 metre of fabric of your choice
- A co-ordinating fat quarter (50cm x 50cm)
- Co-ordinating thread
We will provide the interfacing and embellishments for the pocket.
Students on the course get a 10% discount on fabrics/supplies bought in The Craft Cabin on the day.
Saturday 11th June | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Booking & More info:
A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking and full payment must be paid in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org