Above: A video showcasing the various types and features of some of our secondary school sewing projects
We provide sewing project kits to secondary schools with everything needed to complete a project contained in one pack. We have 12 projects to choose from, including tablet covers, door stops aprons and many more! Or we can create a new project kit based on your needs!
Reduce your stress:
- Everything the student needs is included in one pack
- All the cutting and organising is handled by us – teachers just pass out the individual packs
- While there is a choice of colour every student gets the same project contents and starts on an equal footing
- Every project is individually packed in a ziplock wallet with a sewing guide and place for the student to write in their name
- Every student gets an instruction sheet so they can work more independently with less intervention from the teacher
- Less hassle for students and parents trying to find fabrics and materials
- Less hassle for the teacher putting together shopping lists and reminding students to bring in items
Our secondary school sewing project kits range in complexity so whether you have a novice first year or a very creative 3rd year, we have something to suit everyone.
Here are some photos of our projects:
Download our Secondary School brochure Sept 2018 for more information and prices.
For more information about our sewing kits, sewing project kits, transition year workshops or any related project, contact Taragh, Kris or Julie on 00 353 49 9527424 or firstname.lastname@example.org