- Are your Home Economics students looking for sewing essentials?
- Are your 1st Years or Junior Cert students looking for materials for projects?
- Are you looking for some unique and interesting projects for your Transition Year students?
Well look no further, The Craft Cabin is here to help you and your students!
We supply great quality sewing kits to Secondary Schools, packed with essential tools and materials for the student sewer. These can be bought separately or together with one of our Sewing Project Kits.
We have 3 options with sewing kits – unbranded, branded and with fabric. The contents and prices are listed below.
Alternatively, we can custom make a kit to your own requirements. Just let us know what you want and we can put them together for your students.
- The colour of the thread in Kit B and C can be mixed between packs. If a sewing project kit accompanies the sewing kit, we can match the thread to the project if needed.
- The colour of the embroidery shanks can be mixed between packs. If a sewing project kit accompanies the sewing kit, we can match the embroidery shank to the project if needed.
Sewing Project Kits:
Above: A video showcasing the various types and features of some of our secondary school sewing projects
We provide sewing project kits to secondary schools with everything needed to complete a project contained in one pack. We have 12 projects to choose from, including tablet covers, door stops aprons and many more! Or we can create a new project kit based on your needs!
Reduce your stress:
- Everything the student needs is included in one pack
- All the cutting and organising is handled by us – teachers just pass out the individual packs
- While there is a choice of colour every student gets the same project contents and starts on an equal footing
- Every project is individually packed in a ziplock wallet with a sewing guide and place for the student to write in their name
- Every student gets an instruction sheet so they can work more independently with less intervention from the teacher
- Less hassle for students and parents trying to find fabrics and materials
- Less hassle for the teacher putting together shopping lists and reminding students to bring in items
Our secondary school sewing project kits range in complexity so whether you have a novice first year or a very creative 3rd year, we have something to suit everyone.
Here are some photos of our projects:
Download our Secondary School Brochure Sept 2018 for more information and prices.
For more information about our sewing kits, sewing project kits, transition year workshops or any related project, contact Taragh, Kris or Julie on 00 353 49 9527424 or email@example.com
Transition Year Projects:
We have a range of projects for your TY Students to learn new skills and crafts and have a lot of fun! Sewing, painting, gluing and even melting!
- Make your own bunting: A simple sew or no-sew bunting with added appliqué.
- Melted crayon art: Design your own canvas and melt crayons to create a vibrant piece of wall art.
- Mixed Media Canvas: Using a variety of paints, stamps, stencils and papers, create your own piece of wall art.
- Decoupaged key holder: Discover the art of decoupage, covering a paper mache box with decorations and embellishments using special paints and glues.
If you have something particular in mind that you don’t see here then please contact us us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org