Quilling (or paper filigree) is a beautiful art form using strips of paper to make beautiful shapes and decorations. Thin strips of paper are rolled, looped, twisted and shaped using a special quilling tool and then glued together to make three-dimensional pieces of artwork.
In this class students will learn:
- How to prepare their paper and use their tools
- The basic techniques for quilling
- How to put together a beautiful greeting card with quilled flowers
In the class, students will first practice the techniques and then work on completing a small project.
Costs & Inclusions:
The cost of this workshop is €35:
- All tuition from an experienced tutor
- All patterns and instructions needed
- All materials
- Use of tools and equipment
- 10% discount on stock bought
Dates & Booking:
Sat 21st Oct | 10.30am – 1.30pm
Thur 16th Nov | 6pm – 9pm
Or call us on 00353 49 9527424 to book over the phone. A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking off-line and full payment must be paid in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org