Get the kids decorating this Christmas. Add a family name or Christmas greeting to the centre!
What You Need:
Cardboard, coloured card, markers, scissors,
- Fold an A4 piece of coloured card in half, to make a card.
- Using some green card cut out a tall triangle as the main shape of the tree. Make sure it’s small enough to fit on the card with room for decorating.
- Smear glue all over the gree tree and fill it in with buttons, sequins and beads.
- With some scrap pieces of card, cut out some presents for under the tree
- With some white paper, cut out some snow for the bottom of the card, and some brown as the tree trunk.
- Stick your snow onto the card, then the tree trunk and then the main tree. Place some of your presents under the tree and add a star to the tree
- Write or stick on a ‘Merry Christmas’ at the top.