This in-person class will cover the following:
- The basic crochet stitches and techniques
- Changing colour, joining, and edging
- How to read a pattern
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Tips and hints on starting and finishing a project
- Creating your very own granny square blanket
Learn how to crochet in this weekly 1.5 hr class. You will learn the stitches and techniques to create your very own granny square blanket and finish it in 5 weeks.
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €65 and includes:
- All tuition
- Any patterns and instructions
- Tea and coffee and refreshments
- 10% discount to shop on www.thecraftcabin.ie or in-store
Please bring along some double knit yarn and a 4mm hook. Any double-knit yarn will work. Your tutor will advise you on week one regarding yarn and colours for your blanket.
Dates & Times:
Wednesday 2nd – 30th November | 5 Weeks
10.30am – 12pm OR 6.30pm – 8pm
Note: If you are left-handed please leave a comment when checking out or contact us in advance of the class.