This class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for creating a faux calligraphy
- Joining words, different styles and how to combine them
- Tips on designing and laying out your own pieces
- Tips and hints to get the most out of hand lettering and signage
Faux calligraphy is a wonderful skills to have and the techniques you learn during this class lend themselves to other mediums like posters, invitations and much more
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €70 and includes:
- All tuition
- Basic tools – card, pens, brush markers, watercolor pencils and paintbrush
- Any worsksheets and instructions
- Tea and coffee
- 10% discount code to shop on thecraftcabin.ie or in-store
Saturday 21st October | 10.30am – 4pm
We ask you to bring your own lunch as this is a full-day class. There is also a cafe located downstairs and a Supervalu in the same building.
Please note that our workroom is upstairs and therefore, unfortunately, not accessible to those who cannot manage stairs.