This class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for embroidery
- How to do the most popular stitches
- A variety of ways to use the stitches and additional techniques
- Tips on designing your own pieces
- Advice on completing your own piece
- Tips and hints to get the most out of your embroidery
In this class, we will be working on a ‘Bee Free’ hooped wall hanging. Students will be applying all the stitches they learn into creating their own version of the hoop. You do not need any previous experience in embroidery for this class.
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €50 and includes:
- All tuition
- All equipment & materials
- Any patterns and instructions
- Tea and coffee and refreshments
- 10% discount to shop on www.thecraftcabin.ie or in-store
Wednesday 6th March 10.30am – 2.30pm
Saturday 16th March 10.30am – 2.30pm
If you have any medical conditions, allergies or food intolerances please let us know when booking.
Please note that our workroom is upstairs and therefore, unfortunately, not accessible to those who cannot manage stairs.