This live online class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for embroidery
- How to do a variety of the most popular stitches
- A variety of ways to use the stitches and additional techniques
- Tips on designing your own pieces
- Advice on completing your own piece
- Tips and hints to get the most out of your embroidery
In this class, we will be working on a ‘Time For Tea’ hooped wall hanging. Students will be applying all the stitches they learn into creating their own version of the hoop. You do not need any previous experience in embroidery for this class.
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €40 and includes:
- All tuition delivered through Zoom
- All equipment and materials, which will be delivered to you in a handy box (postage included)
- All patterns and instructions
- 10% discount code to shop on thecraftcabin.ie
Tuesday 9th November 7pm – 9pm
How To Join:
Registration for classes will close 5 working days before the date to make sure that everyone receives their craft supplies on time.
- Step 1: Add your chosen class to the basket and checkout.
- Step 2: You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- Step 3: One week before the class you will receive your craft supplies by courier. Check if there are any pre-class instructions/preparation.
- Step 4: We will send your Zoom login details 3 days before the class begins.
- Step 5: Boil the kettle/pour a glass of wine and log into your class
- Step 6: Have yourself some crafty fun and a lot of laughs!
If you have not used Zoom before please try it out with a friend or family member before the workshop. Due to the workshop timeframe, we will not be able to assist you in logging onto the session on the night of the class. There are lots of tutorials online that can help you.