This in-person class will cover the following:
- A review of the basic knit stitches and techniques
- How to increase and decrease stitches
- How to read a pattern
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Tips and hints on starting and finishing a project
- Tea and refreshments
This class is only for those who already know how to do the knit and purl stitch, but need a little refresh or motivation to get going again. Please bring some orange DK, aran or chunky yarn and knitting needles.
If you are left-handed, please leave a comment when checking out.
COSTS & INCLUSIONS:
This course costs €45 and includes:
- All tuition delivered in our workroom
- Any patterns and instructions
- 10% discount code to shop on www.thecraftcabin.ie or in-store
Please bring some orange DK, aran or chunky yarn and knitting needles.
Saturday 14th October | 10.30am – 2.30pm
If you have any medical conditions, allergies or food intolerances please let us know when booking.
Please note that our workroom is upstairs and therefore, unfortunately, not accessible to those who cannot manage stairs.