This live, online class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for dry needle felting
- Felting techniques
- A variety of shaping techniques
- Tips on designing your own pieces
- Tips and hints to get the most out of dry needle felting
Felting is a slow and delicate art-form but so versatile when you’ve mastered it! You do not need any previous experience in dry needle felting to complete this workshop.
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €40 and includes:
- All tuition delivered through Zoom
- All equipment and materials, which will be delivered to you in a handy box (postage included)
- Any patterns and instructions
- 10% discount code to shop on thecraftcabin.ie
Tuesday 26th October 7pm – 9pm | Saturday 31st October 11am – 1pm
How To Join:
Registration for classes will close 5 working days before the date to make sure that everyone receives their craft supplies on time.
- Step 1: Add your chosen class to the basket and checkout.
- Step 2: You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- Step 3: One week before the class you will receive your craft supplies by courier. Check if there are any pre-class instructions/preparation.
- Step 4: We will send your Zoom login details 3 days before the class begins.
- Step 5: Boil the kettle/pour a glass of wine and log into your class
- Step 6: Have yourself some crafty fun and a lot of laughs!
If you have not used Zoom before please try it out with a friend or family member before the workshop. Due to the workshop timeframe, we will not be able to assist you in logging onto the session on the night of the class. There are lots of tutorials online that can help you.