This class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for dry needle felting
- Felting techniques
- A variety of shaping techniques
- Tips on designing your own pieces
- Tips and hints to get the most out of dry needle felting
In this class, you will learn the basic techniques of felting and then put them into practice to make an adorable Christmas penguin. You do not need any previous experience in dry needle felting to complete this workshop.
Felting is a slow and delicate art-form but so versatile when you’ve mastered it! You do not need any previous experience in dry needle felting to complete this workshop.
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €55 and includes:
- All tuition
- All materials
- All equipment and materials, including a wreath
- Any patterns and instructions
- Tea and coffee
- 10% discount code to shop on thecraftcabin.ie or in-store
Saturday 11th November: 10.30am – 2.30pm
If you have any medical conditions, allergies or food intolerances please let us know when booking.
Please note that our workroom is upstairs and therefore, unfortunately, not accessible to those who cannot manage stairs.