Cross stitch is such a fun craft that you can make as simple or as detailed as you want. Learn to make beautiful decorations for the house or thoughtful gifts.
In this workshop will explore the tools and materials you need to create your first piece and tips and tricks to create something beautiful.
In our half-day class, you will learn the following:
- How to choose your fabric
- What tools and materials you need
- Techniques to get the most from your cross stitch
- How to keep your work tidy
- How to present your finished product
- Tips on designing your own pieces
Students on the course get a 10% discount on fabrics/supplies bought in The Craft Cabin on the day.
COSTS & INCLUSIONS:
The course is €50 for one day and includes:
- All tuition
- All threads used and practice fabric
- The tote bag
- All patterns and instructions
- 10% off stock bought in The Craft Cabin on the day
Saturday 5th October | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Thursday 17th October | 10.30am – 2.30pm
BOOKING & MORE INFO:
Please pop into the shop, call us on 00353 49 95 27424 or email email@example.com to book.
A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking and full payment must be paid in advance. For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org