Whether you’ve never held a crochet hook or attempted it many moons ago, our experienced and helpful tutors will get you crocheting in no time!
Morning and afternoon classes available! Our morning classes are baby friendly.
In our six week course you will:
- Learn about the basic tools and techniques you need to begin crocheting
- Learn the basic stitches – chain, double and treble
- Learn how to change colours, piece together and complete edging
- Learn how to read a simple pattern
- Drink lots of tea, eat biscuits and natter to others starting their crocheting journey
- Complete your own piece!
Over the course of 6 weeks, you will work up to making your own crocheted Granny Square Blanket! With lots of help from our tutors and a little practice from you at home, you will go on to make this blanket as big as you want with any yarn that you fancy.
Even if you’ve never really held a crochet hook before, you will master the craft and learn how to crochet.
Cost and Inclusions:
This course is €60 for 6 weeks and it includes:
- All tuition from an experienced tutor
- All patterns and instructions needed
- 10% discount on stock bought
Students are asked to bring a 4mm crochet hook for practice in the first class. For week two, you will need to bring in double-knit yarn of your own choosing. In the first class, the tutor will help you select colours. Students on the course get a 10% discount on yarns/supplies bought in the Craft Cabin over the five weeks. But if you have double knit wool at home (or want to ‘borrow’ some from your mum), bring it along instead!
Starts on Tuesday 12th November | 10.30am
Booking & More Info:
Or you can book over the phone. A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking. Full payment must be made in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at email@example.com