Learn the basics of embroidery in this half-day class and make a beautiful tote bag. Combine classic floral designs with on-trend cactus motifs to make your own, uniquely designed tote bag!
This class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for embroidery
- Five different stitches – chain, satin, lazy daisy, stem and french knot
- How to choose stitches for various shapes
- Tips on designing your own pieces
Once you have mastered the basic stitches of embroidery, you will begin work on your tote bag. Students will put what they have learned into practice by designing and stitching their own pieces. The tutor will guide you along the way and give lots of tips and hints.
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €50 and includes:
- All tuition
- All threads used and practice fabric
- The tote bag
- All patterns and instructions
- 10% off stock bought in The Craft Cabin on the day
Students on the course get a 10% discount on fabrics/supplies bought in The Craft Cabin on the day.
Sat 6th October 2018 | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Booking & More Info:
Or call us on 00353 49 9527424 to book over the phone. A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking off-line and full payment must be paid in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org