Learn the basics of dry needle felting and make a beautiful brooch for your coat and a cute ‘town in a teacup’ decoration.
This 1/2 day class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for dry needle felting
- Felting techniques
- A variety of shaping techniques
- Tips on designing your own pieces
- Tips and hints to get the most out of dry needle felting
Once you have mastered the basic techniques you will practice some basic shapes. Then you will move onto creating your brooch, in whatever colours you wish. We will then back the brooch with brooch pins so you can secure them to your garment.
Then it’s on to your teacup. We will show you how to use polystyrene shapes to ‘fill’ your teacup and how to shape features – house, flowers, post box etc.
Felting is a slow and delicate art-form but so versatile when you’ve mastered it!
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €50 and includes:
- All tuition
- All equipment
- All materials, including brooch pins
- Any patterns and instructions
- 10% off stock bought in The Craft Cabin on the day
Saturday 23rd February | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Saturday 23rd March | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Saturday 11th May | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Booking & More Info:
Or call us on 00353 49 9527424 to book over the phone. A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking off-line and full payment must be paid in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org