Learn the basics of edry needle felting and make two beautiful brooches for your coat, handbag or hat!
This class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for dry needle felting
- A variety of shaping techniques
- Tips on designing your own pieces
- Tips and hints to get the most out of dry needle felting
Once you have mastered the basic techniques you will practice some basic shapes. Then you will move onto creating your brooches, in whatever colours you wish. We will then back the brooches with brooche pins so you can secure them to your garment.
Felting is a slow and delicate art-form. Your fist finished piece may take time but it will be beautiful.
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €50 and includes:
- All tuition
- All equipment
- All materials, include brooche pins
- Any patterns and instructions
- 10% off stock bought in The Craft Cabin on the day
Thur 26th Oct | 5pm – 9pm
Sat 4th November | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Booking & More Info:
Or call us on 00353 49 9527424 to book over the phone. A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking off-line and full payment must be paid in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org