In the workshop students will cover the following:
- How to choose fabric to suit the shade and your decor
- How to choose paint to suit the shade and your decor
- How to cover the shade with fabric
- How to paint the lampshade
- How to use stencils and finishing techniques on paints
- How to add ribbon piping to the shade and add embellishments
In our half-day course, you will choose to either cover your shade with fabric or repaint it using Autentico chalk paint. No sewing skills or painting experience needed.
COSTS & INCLUSIONS:
This course is €45 and it includes:
- All tuition from an experienced – and patient – tutor
- All paint or fabric needed
We will supply the paint for those repainting the shade and for those covering with fabric we will supply the fabric. A limited number of colours and patterns are made available for the class, but students are welcome to bring their own paint/fabric or but from us.
Students receive a 10% discount in the store. Call us or pop into the shop for advice on fabric.
Friday 10th June | 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday 29th July | 10.30am – 1.30pm
BOOKING & MORE INFO:
A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking and full payment must be paid in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org