For all you creative ladies and those who think they’re not, get ready to unleash your craftiness on this fun day out! 4 hours of craft, laughter, brunch and chat. All skill levels welcome.
A brilliant gift for someone or just a fun thing to do when you are catching up.
- Creating a beautiful decoupaged picture frame using glue, paper and napkins on a frame, painting and embellishing)
- Making some personalised bunting with fabric of your choice with a name of your choice – no sewing skills required
- Brunch and refreshments
- Bit o’ chatting and laughter
On the day, students will first practice the techniques and then work on completing their small project.
Costs & Inclusions:
The cost of this workshop is €50:
- All tuition from an experienced tutor
- All patterns and instructions needed
- All materials
- Use of tools and equipment
Tea, coffee & biscuits are always complimentary at The Craft Cabin.
So if you want to spread your creative wings or just have some fun, book with The Craft Cabin today.
Date & Booking:
Saturday 3rd March | 10.30am – 2.30pm