For Improvers and Beginners. Make 2 or 3 Ornaments depending on your skill level.
This 1/2 day class will cover the following:
- The basic tools and materials for dry needle felting
- Felting techniques
- A variety of shaping techniques
- Tips on designing your own pieces
- Tips and hints to get the most out of dry needle felting
Once you have mastered the basic techniques or sharpened up your skills you will move onto creating your Christmas Ornaments
We will show you how to create your base and build your figure around it.
Felting is a slow and delicate art-form but so versatile when you’ve mastered it!
Costs & Inclusions:
This course costs €50 and includes:
- All tuition
- All equipment
- All materials, including brooch pins
- Any patterns and instructions
- 10% off stock bought in The Craft Cabin on the day
Saturday 16th November 2019 | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Thursday 21st November 2019 | 10.30am – 2.30pm
Booking & More Info:
Or call us on 00353 49 9527424 to book over the phone. A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking off-line and full payment must be paid in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at email@example.com