How cute is this project! Make this beautiful dolls house bag as a special gift for a special child. Plan you own bathroom, living room, kitchen and house front! Add your own touches to create a personalised feel.
In this one day class students will design, prepare and sew their own bag.
What you will learn:
- How to cut and work with fabric
- How to plan and layout the project
- How to work with wadding
- How to use bias binding to make the edging
- How to work with templates
Students need to be able to sew with a machine. Students can bring their own machine or use one of ours.
COSTS & INCLUSIONS:
This is a one-day course and costs €70. This includes:
- All tuition from an experienced – and patient – tutor
- Access to sewing machines
- All wadding and embellishments needed
- Access to essential tools if needed
- Lunch and refreshments
- Pattern and instructions
Students will also need to bring their own sewing kit (pins, scissors, needles etc) if possible. Students can bring their own fabric or buy our ready made packs for €5 (50% discount). Please let us on at booking what option you wish to go for.
- 20″ Square Fabric (or felt) (Outside)
- 20″ Square Fabric (or fat quarter) (Inside)
- 20″ Square of interfacing
- 16″ x 6″ Felt (Roof)
- Thursday 8th October 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Thursday 13th October 10.30am – 4.30pm
BOOKING & MORE INFO:
Online booking available soon. Please pop into the shop or call us on 00353 49 95 27424 to book your space. A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking and full payment must be paid in advance.
For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at email@example.com