Learn (or re-learn!) the basics of patchwork and make this beautiful Christmas table runner!
This class will cover the following:
- The basic tools needed for patchwork and how to use them
- How to plan out, mark, cut and layout patchwork projects
- Sewing tips and hints for sewing patchwork pieces together
- Working with batting/wadding/polydown
- How to work with layers – backing, wadding, patchworked pieces
- How to use and sew on bias binding
- Quilted finishes
Throughout the class, students will work on completing their own patchwork table runner. There will be lots of tips and hints on patch working in general.
COSTS & INCLUSIONS:
This course takes runs from 10.30am – 4.30pm and costs €70 and it includes:
- All tuition
- All patterns and instructions
- Use of our sewing machines
- Lunch and refreshments
Students need to bring or buy the Table Runner Pack in advance. You can buy it in-store at any time for €25 or order it when booking for €15. Top fabric, wadding, backing fabric, bias binding and spool of thread included. If possible, students should bring their own basic sewing kit (scissors, tape measure, pins etc).
Students on the course get a 10% discount on fabrics/supplies bought in The Craft Cabin on the day.
Sun 3rd December 10.30am 0 4.30pm
BOOKING & MORE INFO:
A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking and full payment must be paid in advance. For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at email@example.com