Learn to sew baby gifts in our one day class, you’ll make a fun tactile sunshine softie (that little fingers will just love) and a fold-up changing mat made with wipeable oilcloth and handy pockets. A great little set for a new baby coming into the world!
In the course students will learn:
- How to work with fabric and complement colours
- How to cut out basic shapes
- How to assemble and sew
- How to work with closures
- How to finish pieces
We will start the day by cutting out all our pieces and then work through assembling them. We will look at things like working with thicker material (oilcloth), securing safely for little hands, closures and ties, embroidery and finishing touches.
Students must be able to use a sewing machine.
Cost and Inclusions:
The course is €75 for one day and includes:
- All tuition from an experienced – and patient – tutor
- All fabric, wadding and stuffing needed
- All patterns and instructions needed
- Use of our sewing machines
- Lunch and refreshments
- 10% discount on stock
Students should bring their own sewing kit if possible (scissors, pins, tape measure etc)
Students on the course get a 10% discount on supplies bought in The Craft Cabin on the day.
- Thursday 27th September | 10.30am – 4.30pm
- Saturday 10th November | 10.30am – 4.30pm
Booking & More Info:
Choose which date you would like to book and hit ‘Buy Now’.
You can pop into the shop or call us on 00353 49 95 27424 to book your space too!
A 50% deposit is needed to secure your booking and full payment must be paid in advance. For more information call us on 00353 49 9527424 or email us at email@example.com