We are on the hunt for a wonderful new sales assistant to help us craftify Cavan and beyond! We need an enthusiastic person to join our team who can help us sell beautiful stock and make even more beautiful crafts.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven sales experience in a target-driven environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, and an interest in crafting (experience in crochet and knitting is an advantage)
The role of the Sales Assistant includes the following:
- Greeting customers and advising on various products, showing them how to use stock and assisting them to select what they need
- Merchandising stock and assisting with ordering
- Processing payments and returns and balancing the register at the end of the day
- Creating displays and using the shop’s products creatively to encourage sales
- To create finished craft products for sale
- Taking bookings for workshops
- To help run workshops and help with special events
This is initially a part-time position but there is scope for full-time as our new business booms.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business, Friday 22nd April.