(or, How to find some last minute inspiration to spookify your home!)
Help! Halloween is just around the corner! But don’t worry, there’s still time to make some scary adjustments to your life, as The Craft Cabin will point you towards a few simple craft ideas to make Halloween less daunting…
- No-Carve Pumpkins – totally avoid the sticky pumpkin juice mess and finding stray pumpkins seeds stuck in the carpet. Did you see the minion that Aileen made in the shop?
- Jack-o-lantern wine (or juice) glasses! – If you’re having a party, why not make your glasses more ghoulish?
- Halloween hang-ups – print out these free templates and create floating, spinning, spooky faces sure to liven up any party!
- Felt and button skull brooches –easy instructions to make cute but scary (is that possible?) brooches to cover your clothes, bags, curtains…ok, I’m getting carried away now.
- Little Monster Trick or Treat bag – these great tote bags can be personalised for each little monster in your family!
There are lots of kits, decorations and embellishments in the shop to help you make this Halloween a craft filled one, and I am sure you have many more brilliant ideas and tips so please let us know on our Facebook page and we will be delighted to share your creations!